Tuesday 18 June 2013

Seoul, Korea




This was a short trip to Seoul as I am traveling on KoreanAir. The idea was to enjoy a weekend in Seoul before flying off to Canada. As I was asking around whether it is worth to visit Seoul in just one day, the response was quite positive. Hence, a trip to Seoul is done.
I was lucky to be joined by a dear friend as she was working in China. Since she has been to Seoul for a few times, all I had to do is decide where I want to go and she will just follow the order, no question asked. 

As part of the travel experience, I like to try out the local food. To be honest, I am not that adventurous as I don't just try any food though. Pick and choose, there are just few food that I will never try. 

4 comments:

  1. Dear.. welcome to blogging world... mine pun dah agak bersawang lately...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by!! Since I am free now from corporate world, it's time to start doing something into writing from all the travel experiences...

      Delete
  2. Well done u! Looking forward for more postings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog name. So can I call you neen then??!! Free kan so I'd better try to write as much as I can... Free life comes with a price and sooner or later need to find source to pay bills...

    ReplyDelete