Tuesday 8 March 2016

Vegan chocolate tart- No bake!

This is another entry of my successful attempt at making vegan desserts. I can't believe it is so delicious and vegan at the same time. No dairy and less fattening (I assume)

The ingredients are below:-

120 gram vegan margarine
200 gram chocolate blocks (I used 60% or 70% cocoa)
240 gram Oreo biscuits (I can't believe Oreo is vegan)
200 ml coconut milk

Method:-
Put Oreo biscuits in food processor. Blend until fine crumbs.
Melt the margarine and put it into the Oreo crumbs until it sand-like texture.
Then use this as base on your tart container. Use spoon to spat it down.
Put this in  the fridge for 10mins to cool.

Then put the coconut boil on pot. Use medium fire while cooking it on the stove.
After it has boiled, turn off the fire and put the chocolate blocks. Stir in until all the chocolate has dissolved.
Pour this into the tart casing which has been cooled off in the fridge.
Then put the tart into fridge overnight to set it.
Enjoy the tart next day.



I like to use fresh strawberry as the garnish.



Tart sampling by me

Hubby eat most of the tart!




No comments:

Post a Comment