Tuesday 6 August 2013

Little Kitchen- Ketam Masak Lemak Nenas

Little Kitchen is about my hosting and cooking activities. The inspiration to host came about from living in the UK as it has got an art to itself. Little Kitchen will be about good food, good company all wrap up in a cosy environment, the comfort of my small kitchen.

This time instead of thinking what to cook, my guest had a special request. He wants me to cook crab. I was a bit sceptical as I have never cook crab before but nevertheless rising up to the challenge is what I have in mind. Going through internet to find the recipe is not that difficult..

So after looking at a few recipe, I manage to cook one with the following:-

Ingredients to blend:-

Tumeric
Onion
Garlic
Ginger
Bird eye's chili (depending on how spicy you want it to be)

Other ingredients
Crab- I bought 2 crabs from Tesco which has been cleaned up. I find it daunting to do it myself.
Serai
Salt to taste
Coconut milk
Pineapple- cut into small pieces
Oil- few spoons

So blend all the items above. Then put into it into the pot. Then put in the coconut milk.
Wait until it all boils before putting the crabs and the pineapple slices.


Need to cut the fresh pineapple
The finish product, voila!!
It is not that difficult to make this dish. I would definitely incorporate this in one of my future menu in Little Kitchen.
 
Point in the future,need to put in more chili in the dish. The spicier the better!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment